Network with colleagues with similar interests with constituency groups during the conference. Join a group by paying annual membership dues/fees along with your registration.
To join or renew your membership and attend constituency events, you may check off the combined dues/activity fees for any of the groups during the registration process. Several special activities will occur among the groups that welcome members and new colleagues. Most of their meetings and events will be open to anyone registered at the Congress of Cities, while others will only be open to those who have purchased tickets for specific events.
Constituency group dues or fees can only be paid by fully registered delegates. Spouse, guest and youth registration categories are not eligible for payment of constituency group dues and fees.
Asian Pacific American Municipal Officials (APAMO)
- $85 APAMO Dues/Activities (elected/member city)
- $100 APAMO Dues/Activities (elected/nonmember city)
- $150 APAMO Dues/Activities (supporting/corporate member)
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Local Officials (GLBTLO)
- $75 GLBLO Dues/Activities
Hispanic Elected Local Officials (HELO)
- $130 HELO Dues/Activities (elected/member city)
- $140 HELO Dues/Activities (elected/nonmember city)
- $155 HELO Dues/Activities (supporting/corporate member)
- $ 75 HELO Activity Fee (nonmember only)
National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials (NBC-LEO)
- $215 NBC-LEO Dues/Activities (elected/member city)
- $240 NBC-LEO Dues/Activities (elected/nonmember city)
- $315 NBC-LEO Dues/Activities (supporting member)
- $ 85 NBC-LEO Membership Luncheon Event (nonmember only)
Women in Municipal Government (WIMG)
- $115 WIMG Dues/Award Luncheon/Activities (elected/member city)
- $125 WIMG Dues/Award Luncheon/Activities (elected/nonmember city)
- $145 WIMG Dues/Award Luncheon/Activities (supporting member)
- $45 WIMG Award Luncheon (nonmember only)