Resources From Our Trusted Corporate Partners
As NLC Corporate Partners, these select organizations have provided our audience with additional resources to help cities, towns and villages navigate pandemic recovery and relief.
Check them out below.
Enterprise Partner Resources
COVID-19 Resource Center
Looking for resources on health and wellness as it relates to pandemic recovery? Visit the COVID-19 Resource Center brought to you by our enterprise partner CVS.
Technology and Workforce Resources
NuHarbor Security has curated a selection of resources to help cities, towns and villages get reacquainted with technology and workforce management after impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic. See what they have to offer below.
Learn more about our enterprise partners
Capstone Partner Resources
Learn more about our capstone partners.
Executive Partner Resources
Black & Veatch
City Health Dashboard
- City and neighborhood level data on health and its drivers to help municipal decision makers prioritize resources
- Comcast Response to COVID-19
- Helping People Connect to the Internet with the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- Comcast Commits to Investing $1B Over Next 10 Years to Reach 50M Low-Income Americans With Tools and Resources to Succeed In Digital World
- Ten Years of Internet Essentials Partnerships & Millions of Connections
- Comcast RISE to Support 13,000 BIPOC-Owned Small Businesses with Tech Services, Marketing Resources and Millions of Dollars in Grants by 2022
- Supporting small businesses around the world
- Our commitment to vaccine equity
- How we’re helping get vaccines to more people
- Using technology to help public health authorities fight COVID‑19
- Community Mobility Reports
- Work, teach and learn from anywhere
- Free virtual trainings to grow your skill, career, or business
- COVID-19 information and resources for diners, drivers and restaurants*
- including a vaccination incentive program for drivers*
- Partnership with Restaurant Strong Fund and $5,000 grants for restaurants
- Expanded commission-free ordering resources for restaurants
United Health Care
Learn more about our executive partners.
Find More Resources
Find more NLC resources by visiting our COVID-19/ARPA hub.