NLC offers an unparalleled portfolio of benefits. Learn how to save money and time, participate in learning opportunities that help you excel as a leader, and access creative ideas and best practices to resolve your community's challenges.
By building strategic partnerships with select nonprofit organizations and private sector companies, NLC offers products and services that provide value-added solutions and cost savings to municipalities and their residents.
Each year NLC hosts two national conferences and a wide range of regional and issue-specific events. From webinars to press conferences to leadership training seminars, NLC events provide city leaders with the knowledge they need to build better communities.
- Washington, DC @Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
- Tampa FL, November 18-21, 2020
NLC empowers local leaders to advocate for city priorities. We are your voice in Washington, and you can help shape NLC's policies and advocacy priorities by joining one of our seven federal policy committees:
- Community & Economic Development
- Energy, Environment & Natural Resources
- Finance, Administration & Intergovernmental Relations
- Human Development
- Information Technology & Communications
- Public Safety & Crime Prevention
- Transportation & Infrastructure Services