This webinar brought together a panel of health equity and American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) experts to discuss how municipalities can leverage ARPA funds to strive for health equity. Attendees learned about ARPA guidance on health, heard the panelists’ perspective on how to navigate ARPA funding for health equity goals, and learned the panelists’ tested ideas and solutions to achieve equitable health outcomes.
- Robert Blaine, Sr. Executive & Director, Institute for Youth, Education & Families, NLC
- Stephanie Martinez-Ruckman, Legislative Director, Human Development, Federal Advocacy, NLC
- Kitty Hsu Dana, Senior Health Policy Advisor, Institute for Youth, Education & Families, NLC
- Kimberly Lewis, Health Equity Advisor, International Well Building Institute
- Becky Ofrane, Manager of Engagement and Partnerships, City Health Dashboard
Original event date: 08/11/2021