This webinar provided an overview of the City Health Dashboard – a data and mapping tool used to highlight disparities in cities and neighborhoods. Experts also identified city actions that have high impact for air quality pollution health impacts.
- Becky Ofrane, Manager of Engagement and Partnerships, NYU City Health Dashboard
- Irene Nielson, Senior Advocate NRDC
- Neela Ram, City Strategist NRDC and City of Atlanta Climate Advisor
- To mitigate the disparate impacts of climate change and air pollution on the health of marginalized communities, cities should center underserved voices, in policy design, development and implementation.
- Partnerships between local governments and organizations like City Health Dashboard and the Natural Resources Defense Council can help provide needed expertise, resources, and support to tackle issues of climate, health, and equity.
Original Event Date: April 26, 2022