Q&A: How ARPA is Impacting Water Infrastructure
Hear from a panel of experts about how American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds can be used for water, wastewater and stormwater projects, and how communities can think holistically to use the funding to improve community resilience.
- Brooks Rainwater – Senior Executive & Director, Center for City Solutions, NLC
- Carolyn Berndt – Legislative Director, Sustainability, Federal Advocacy, NLC
- Cynthia Koehler/Co-Founder & Executive Director – WaterNow
- Richard Leadbeater/State Government Industry Solutions Manager – Esri – NLC Capstone Partner
- Francesca McCann/SVP, Water Industry Analyst, Equity Research – iMG, a Black & Veatch Company – NLC Executive Partner
Want to know more about ARPA? Watch our Q&A on how ARPA is impacting small businesses across the country.