We heard from a panel of experts about how American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds can be used for water, wastewater and stormwater projects, and how communities can think holistically to use the funding to improve community resilience.
- Brooks Rainwater – Senior Executive & Director, Center for City Solutions, NLC
- Carolyn Berndt – Legislative Director, Sustainability, Federal Advocacy, NLC
- Cynthia Koehler/Co-Founder & Executive Director – WaterNow
- Richard Leadbeater/State Government Industry Solutions Manager – Esri – NLC Capstone Partner
- Francesca McCann/SVP, Water Industry Analyst, Equity Research – iMG, a Black & Veatch Company – NLC Executive Partner
Let NLC deliver for you!
NLC is your partner in recovery. This is a time for America to do more than survive; we can thrive.
The National League of Cities (NLC) is a strategic partner for local leaders and municipal staff, serving as a resource and advocate for communities large and small. Click the button to learn how NLC can help deliver for your city.