As the nation moves into recovery, now is the time for local governments to plan for resilience. Compounding social and environmental issues such as covid-19, natural disasters, civil unrest, unemployment, and other economic setbacks have challenged communities across the nation over the past few years. But forward-thinking local governments that include resident feedback in decision-making often recover faster, stronger, and long-term.
On Friday, April 29 at 2:00 pm ET, join NLC and Polco to learn:
- How to engage residents in creating systems that withstand hard-to-predict challenges
- How to harness community input and implement policies that support recovery and long-term success.
- How community connectedness strengthens resilience
You will also hear how city officials use community feedback to put policies in place that create resilience in a changing world, what data leaders should know from The National Community Survey (The NCS), and learn best practices from engagement experts at Polco.
- Matt Fulton, Vice President of National Engagement, Polco
- Michelle Kobayashi, Senior Vice President of Innovation, Polco
Note: The registration link will take you to a non-NLC web page.