Webinar Sponsored by NuHarbor Security, Splunk and Tenable: The year 2021 has proven to be one of the worst years on record for cybersecurity. Ever more sophisticated hackers are plumbing the dark corners of our systems and networks, seeking and finding vulnerabilities. The consequences for an attack rise as our systems’ interdependencies grow more and more complex.
Investments will continue to pour into cybersecurity, especially with the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) and Infrastructure Investment Jobs Act (IIJA) funding opportunities, as a large majority of cities predict a rise in cybersecurity spending in 2022 compared to 2021. Cities also know that risks are increasing and are expecting a surge in reportable incidents next year well above 2021 levels. Please join our panel of experts on February 18, from 2:00 -3:00 pm EST, and learn how to partner with your fellow cities and make investments in cybersecurity that will have an immediate impact on your cybersecurity prevention of the breaches effort.
- Rob Lloyd, Deputy City Manager (former CIO), City of San Jose, CA
- Joseph Oregon, Chief of Cybersecurity for Region 9, CISA
- Jack Danahy, VP Product & Engineering, NuHarbor Security
- Brian de Vallance, Alliance Outreach Coordinator, MS-ISAC at the Center for Internet Security
- Moderator – Scott Mosher, VP, NuHarbor Security