JustServe is a movement that has connected local organizations and volunteers through its free website and mobile app for over ten years. In this webinar, experts discussed volunteerism’s impact on youth and adults, how businesses, inter-faith groups, and government organizations use JustServe to build unity in their communities, and how JustServe saves organizations time and resources – on everything from massive service initiatives to small-scale efforts.
- Hosting: Heath Bradley, JustServe COO, & Layne Daybell, North America Operations Manager
- Dr. Laura Padilla-Walker – Dean, Family, Home and Social Sciences, Brigham Young University
- Dr. Eric Kim – Assistant Professor of Psychology, University of British Columbia
- 9-11 Day of Service – Milwaukee Interfaith Project
- Hassiem Babatu – Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
- Reverend Kevin Steward – Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee
- Kate Mitchell – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Zoe Jump – Keep Greater Milwaukee Beautiful
- Jason Noel – Owner, Fat Fender Garage
- Alan Hamilton – Deputy Chief, Los Angeles Police Department
- Sylvester Turner – Mayor, Houston, Texas
- Dawn Ramsey – Mayor, South Jordan, Utah
- Volunteerism has a positive impact on youth and adults in your community.
- Identify opportunities for volunteering that connects businesses, inter-faith groups, and government organizations.
- Digital solutions, like JustServe, make soliciting, identifying, and coordinating volunteer opportunities easy and accessible to all residents and organizations in need.