Washington, D.C. — On Tuesday, April 14th, the National League of Cities (NLC) and U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) will hold a media conference call at 11:00 a.m. ET to discuss the budgetary impact of COVID-19 on cities, towns and villages, as well as urge Congress and President Trump to ensure all cities have direct access to emergency funding.
WHAT: Media Conference Call
- Joe Buscaino, Councilmember, Los Angeles (NLC President)
- Mayor Bryan Barnett, Rochester Hills, MI (USCM President)
- Kathy Maness, Councilmember, Lexington, SC (NLC First Vice President)
- Mayor Greg Fischer, Louisville, KY (USCM Vice President)
- Mayor Vince Williams, Union City, GA (NLC Second Vice President)
- Nan Whaley, Dayton, OH (USCM Second Vice President)
- Clarence Anthony, NLC CEO & Executive Director
- Tom Cochran, USCM CEO & Executive Director
WHEN: Tuesday, April 14th, 11:00 a.m. ET
Dial: 1 (866) 791-7194
Confirmation Number: 49597212
RSVP: Media interested in participating should contact Sara Durr at email@example.com
The National League of Cities (NLC) is the voice of America’s cities, towns and villages, representing more than 200 million people. NLC works to strengthen local leadership, influence federal policy and drive innovative solutions. Stay connected with NLC on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
About the United States Conference of Mayors — The U.S. Conference of Mayors is the official nonpartisan organization of cities with populations of 30,000 or more. There are nearly 1,400 such cities in the country today, and each city is represented in the Conference by its chief elected official, the mayor. Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/usmayors, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/usmayors.