During this moderated panel, hear from collaborative organizations and those with lived experience committed to developing and implementing strategies to support those transitioning from incarceration or homelessness back to their communities. Join us on Tuesday, May 2, at 1:00 PM ET to learn what other cities and organizations are doing to achieve impact on re-entry and how to implement these in your community.
- Amy King, Founder & CEO, Pallet Shelter
- Tony McCright, Program Manager of Justice Initiatives, National League of Cities
- Genevieve Rimer, Director of Inclusive Hiring and Field Building, Center for Employment Opportunities
- Jessie Osalde, CAD Designer, Pallet Shelter
- Paul J. Taggines, MPA, Chief Operating Officer, The Kintock Group
Note: Registration link will take you to a non-NLC web page.