Join National League of Cities and SAP Concur for a webinar on The Future of City Finance: How Automating Spend Management Helps Cities Increase Compliance, Reduce Risk and Enables a Remote Workforce
DATE: Tuesday, September 22nd, 1:00pm – 1:45pm EDT.
During this webinar SAP Concur will discuss some of the solutions offered to help cities amidst the COVID-19 crisis. As cities plan for the future, there may be a blend of back to the office and teleworking which can complicate business fluidity. Back to office teams will be faced with the challenges of processing large amounts of paper and will need to address what are the most effective tools to help them recover and return to normal operations. By implementing automated solutions, cities can enable the remote management of key financial processes that could deliver substantial cost savings, mitigate errors and fraud, and improve efficiencies and compliance.
- Streamline processes and eliminate manual tasks and piles of paper
- How automation helps reduce the risk associated with managing and tracking employee expenditures
- Manage your cash flow and all parts of your invoice process in one system
- Cut operational costs to allow your organization to run better by submitting expenses and invoices with an integrated cloud solution
- CARES Act – how it might be used to procure SAP Concur solutions
- Improve compliance utilizing proactive strategies and policies
Jim McClurkin, SAP Concur, Director of Sales – State and Local Government
Charlene Wilcox, SAP Concur, Senior Product Marketing Manager – Public Sector