Join the National League of Cities, leading infrastructure researchers, and local and regional government leaders who are planning for the transportation recovery our nation needs after COVID-19. Learn what the most pressing needs are in communities across the country and how the FAST Act reauthorization can address these challenges directly with local leaders.
- William Fulton, Director of the Kinder Institute for Urban Research at Rice University
- Henry Cisneros, Kinder Institute Fellow, Chairman & Co-CIO, American Triple I Partners and former Mayor of San Antonio, TX
- David Sander, Councilmember, Rancho Cordova, CA and Chair, National League of Cities’ Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Bob Cannon, Township Supervisor, Clinton Township, MI and President, National Association of Regional Councils’
- Pragati Srivastava, Director of Memphis Urban Area Metropolitan Planning Organization, Memphis, TN and Board Member, Association of Metropolitan Planning Organizations’