Please join the National League of Cities and the White House as they announce a new initiative to support city leaders in their efforts to increase vaccination rates in the nation’s hardest-to-reach communities. This initiative is part of the Biden administration’s National Month of Action for COVID-19 Vaccinations.
Local leaders have been at the forefront of the COVID-19 response and relief efforts and are encouraged to attend this kick-off event and participate in this initiative. Hear from local and federal officials about how the local-federal partnership can strengthen our communities.
- Clarence Anthony, CEO and Executive Director, National League of Cities
- Julie Chavez Rodriguez, Director, White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Dr. Rachel Levine, Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Dr. Bechara Choucair, Vaccinations Coordinator, White House COVID-19 Response Team
- Mayor Vince Williams, Union City, GA and NLC 1st Vice President
- Mayor Linda Gorton, Lexington, KY
- Mayor Sharon Weston Broome, Baton Rouge, LA