Every year, NASPO surveys Chief Procurement Officers from every state about their goals and priorities for the upcoming year. For 2024, their #1 priority was the Modernization of Procurement Processes. Join us on Thursday, January 18, at 2:00 PM ET, as NASPO shares practical, cost-effective steps that procurement offices of all sizes can adopt to modernize their procurement processes.
During the webinar, participants will:
- Learn a brief overview of NASPO’s Top Ten Priorities for Procurement in 2024;
- Learn about relatively simple ways they can upgrade their procurement policies, procedures, and techniques;
- Learn about the ways new technologies can assist them in their procurement processes;
- Receive a list of resources to support their modernization efforts;
- Learn about other NASPO resources.
Staff who may not be part of the procurement process may also find this information helpful as the principles of “office modernization” can be extended and applied to other city departments.
- Telice Gillom, Procurement Content Manager, NASPO
- Brandi Ann Willard, Director of Partnerships, NASPO
Note: Registration link will take you to a non-NLC web page.