Join NLC and the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) to learn about wellbeing and resilience as critical factors in our nation’s future infrastructure plans. Experts on health, wellbeing and community resilience will break down the ways they are promoting structural and social investments as they make changes to the built environment, programming and operations.
Join us on Wednesday, April 27 at 12:00pm ET to hear our expert panelists discuss:
- What wellbeing is and why it is important in infrastructure conversations
- How companies and local governments are incorporating wellbeing and resilience into the built environment
- Highlights from the City of Tallahassee’s resilience work on climate adaption, public safety and preparedness, housing, social cohesion and design for equitable outcomes
- Katya Smyth, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Full Frame Initiative
- Whitney Austin Gray, Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Research, International WELL Building Institute
- Abena Sackey Ojetayo, Director of Housing and Community Resilience, City of Tallahassee