Join NLC and Delivery Associates on Thursday, September 15 at 1:00 PM ET for a conversation with city experts from Paterson, NJ and Pittsburgh, PA on how they leveraged digital tools to mitigate an opioid crisis and prioritize city budgeting. You will have the opportunity to engage in a Q&A session to dive deeper with the conversation. This webinar will be moderated by Kip Harkness, Deputy City Manager, San Jose, and Al Hleileh, Head of Digital, Delivery Associates.
- Kip Harkness, Deputy City Manager, City of San Jose
- Al Hleileh, Head of Digital, Delivery Associates
- Andrea Ramalho, Sr. Program Manager, Alternative Public Safety Strategies, City of Paterson
- Patrick Cornell, Deputy Director, Office of Management and Budget, City of Pittsburgh
- William Bernstein, Climate and Energy Manager, Department of City Planning, City of Pittsburgh
Registration link will take you to a non-NLC web page.