Target Date: June 16th, 4-5 pm EST
Overview: CVS/NACo/NLC Town Hall, will be a one hour opportunity for the CVS team to discuss vaccinations, vaccination hesitancy and the importance of continued COVID testing in the this ever changing landscape, as well as address the questions surrounding the latter NACo and NLC’s membership may have. The presentation itself will be kept to under thirty minutes allowing time for questions and engagement. This is a wonderful opportunity for NACo and NLC to provides members with an educated panel to support their growing concerns during these every changing and unknown times.
Expect to hear the latest on:
- Addressing COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy and equity
- The vaccine rollout, both nationally and at CVS Pharmacy®
- Introduction to Adolescent 12+ Vaccination Services
- Scientific and Clinical Importance of Continued COVID-19 Testing
- Ask Your Questions to a Panel Of Experts around Vaccinations & COVID- 19
Speakers: CVS will host a panel representing a member from the vaccination team to address questions and vaccination hesitancy. We will have a medical doctor to also provide content, as well as answer questions and then a member of Aetna’s Public and Labor team whom represents Return Ready.
Current Speakers include:
Sarah Cordeiro, CVS Health, Transformation Sales Lead, Vaccinations
D. Michael Driscoll, Vice President Client Management, Aetna Public Sector and Labor, Return Ready
E. Lee Washington MD, Senior Medical Director, Aetna National Accounts