Do you want to use American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding in your community to address housing stability? Join the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) to hear about their new federal initiative, House America (#HouseAmerica), that can help your community.
ARPA includes billions of dollars spread across more than 30 programs, including Emergency Housing Vouchers, State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds, and Home Investment Partnerships. This once-in-a-generation funding can be used to expand affordable housing and to support a wide range of community-based efforts to rehouse people experiencing homelessness.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How House America works
- What your community gains by joining
- Lessons from mayors who already joined
- How to join House America—and what happens next
Presenters will include:
- Mayors who joined House America
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH)
- National League of Cities (NLC)
- National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH)