Join The U.S. Conference of Mayors, the National Association of Counties and the National League of Cities for an exciting dialogue with local officials leading the way on strategic investments of American Rescue Plan Act funding in workforce innovations to prepare their residents for the changing workforce landscape.
This session will also highlight the pressing need for bipartisan passage of an infrastructure package that includes critical workforce investments to ensure that the nation’s greatest resource — its human capital — is prepared to build a stronger, more equitable America.
- Ron Nirenberg, Mayor, San Antonio, TX
- Tom Barrett, Mayor, Milwaukee, WI and former member of Congress
- Kathy Sheehan, Mayor, Albany, NY
- Kathryn Starkey, Commissioner, Pasco County, FL and Chair, NACo Workforce Development Subcommittee
- Acquanetta Warren, Mayor, Fontana, CA and Chair, U.S. Conference of Mayors Task Force on Manufacturing and Career and Technical Education
- Victoria Woodards, Mayor, Tacoma, WA and NLC 2nd Vice President and Vice Chair, The U.S. Conference of Mayors Jobs, Education and the Workforce Standing Committee
- Rob Zapple, Commissioner, New Hanover County, NC