Constituent engagement and the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) – with National League of Cities and Polco
There is a lot of pressure on local governments to allocate American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds in the best, most equitable ways possible. So city leaders must accurately assess community needs – and soon!
Treasury guidelines urge governments “to engage their constituents and communities in developing plans to use these payments.” Fortunately, engaging residents and business owners in the right way can give leaders the insights they will need for long-term recovery success.
We know that’s easier said than done. Fortunately there are resources and examples to help you respond, recover and rebuild. Join Polco, National League of Cities and fellow city leaders to hear how you can find success with engaging your community around ARPA.
In This Webinar:
- Best practices in community engagement around budget and economic issues
- How best to prioritize and allocate funds for ARPA-related initiatives
- How to track performance, and evaluate programs
- How other cities engage their community for strategic planning and budget decision-making
- The definitive ARPA Engagement Package, designed by experts around Treasury guidelines
- Michelle Kobayashi, Senior Vice President of Innovation, Polco
- Matt Fulton, Vice President of National Engagement, Polco
- Angelica Wedell as Moderator
Can’t make the date? No worries. We’ll email everyone who registers a webinar recording with show notes.