NLC University Forum
Develop your skills as a public servant
Earn credits towards an NLC University Certificate at the Leadership Forum
A common goal among local leaders is to foster a strong community. To achieve this, city leaders must be successful at tackling the common local-level challenges, while continuing to advocate for city priorities at the state and federal level. Discover strategies to lead through disruption and make the right decisions that support economic and social advancement in your city.
- What: Leading Through Disruption
- When: Tuesday, June 26 - Thursday, June 28, 2018
- Where: Little Rock Marriott | 3 Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
- Please Note: The NLC University Forum coincides with the NLC Summer Board and Leadership Meeting (invitation only). Some of the programmatic events are held jointly. See below for more information.
Tuesday, June 26
- 6:30– 8:00 PM Joint Reception | All Registrants.
Wednesday, June 27
- 7:30– 8:30AM Joint Breakfast | All Registrants.
- 8:30AM – 12PM Mobile Workshop | Free with NLC Summer Board & Leadership Meeting or NLCU Forum Registration
- 12PM-1:30PM Joint Luncheon | All Registrants.
- 12PM – 5PM NLCU Forum Day 1 (6 Credits) | Discounted Rate for Leadership and Summer Board Participants to participate in Wednesday only (see tickets for special rates).
- 6:00– 7:30PM Evening Reception | NLCU Forum Registrants only.
Thursday, June 28
- 7:30– 8:30AM Breakfast | NLCU Forum Registrants only.
- 8AM – 12PM Mobile Workshop | Free with NLC Summer Board & Leadership Meeting or NLCU Forum Registration
- 12- 1:30PM Luncheon | NLCU Forum Registrants only.
- 8:30AM – 5PM NLCU Forum Day 2 (6 Credits) | NLCU Forum Registrants only.