City Fiscal Conditions 2019
National League of Cities
City-County Leadership Conference Center
660 N. Capitol Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
- Clarence Anthony, CEO and Executive Director, NLC
- Christiana McFarland, Report Author and Research Director, Center for City Solutions, NLC
- Michael Pagano, College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs and Director, Government Finance Research Center, University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Melanie Hartzog, Budget Director, City of New York
- Juan Garza, Mayor Pro Tem, city of Bellflower, CA and President-Los Angeles County Division, League of California Cities
- Dan Gilmartin, Executive Director and CEO, Michigan Municipal League
The panel will be moderated by Kim Hart from Axios.
Curious when the recession might hit? Or how international trade is impacting local economies?
The National League of Cities analyzed fiscal trends and survey results from over 500 cities, towns and villages. And for the first time in seven years, cities, towns and villages anticipate a decline in revenue as they close the books on fiscal year 2019.
Join NLC for our 34th annual City Fiscal Conditions panel and report launch.
- Where: The National League of Cities
- What: The City Fiscal Conditions Survey is a national mail and online survey of finance officers in U.S. cities. It’s the only report of its kind for cities. We will be launching the resulting report, and discussing results, during a luncheon.
- When: Monday, October 28, noon-2pm
Lunch will be provided, but space is limited, so please register. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email Laura Cofsky at email@example.com.