NLC Announces New Travel Services and Solutions Contract for Cities
New contract with HotelPlanner provides savings as well as technology to better manage city travel expenses
The National League of Cities (NLC) is pleased to announce that Travel Services and Solutions is the newest cooperative contract available through U.S. Communities, NLC’s national purchasing cooperative. The contract was awarded to HotelPlanner through a competitive solicitation process conducted by lead public agency, City of Kansas City, Missouri. Through this contract, cities will have access to HotelPlanner’s world-class technology that will provide a custom travel agency and booking portal built to a city’s unique needs and requirements. Options include but are not limited to:
- Lodging – including hotel, corporate housing and other housing options
- Car Rental – offers 15+ provider options and 14+ car classes
- Flight – more than 150 flight partners offering a variety of airlines, flight classes, best fair options
- Event Services – customizable event page for travelers attending city hosted events.
Additional benefits to your city:
- Access the lowest rate at the time of booking with the ability to search across multiple channels for hotel, flight and car rental
- No booking fees
- Emergency response housing program
To learn more about this new contract and the solutions available, register for a complimentary one-hour webinar.
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2015
If you are unable to attend one of the webinar dates, contact U.S. Communities for additional information.
U.S. Communities is the only national purchasing cooperative founded and sponsored by National League of Cities (NLC), National Association of Counties (NACo), Associate of School Business Officials, International (ASBO) and U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM), along with 29 state municipal leagues.