For more than 95 years, the National League of Cities has been the voice for the nation’s 19,000 cities, towns and villages. NLC is dedicated to providing local leaders with the top resources, tools, and programming to help them best lead their communities. This week, we are proud to introduce a new website that makes it easier for these leaders to access resources and tools in a user-friendly way.
As a popular resource for municipal leaders, NLC’s new website will keep local leaders up to date on trends through a new format that makes it easy to find NLC’s most current initiatives and opportunities for technical assistance.
When you visit NLC.org, you can expect:
- Top Things to Know Home Page: Here you can find the top five things local leaders need to know at any time, updated regularly to provide you with the most recent developments and resources available.
- News & Insights: CitiesSpeaks, NLC’s very own news source for local leaders and their staff, is back with new features that will allow you to find updated stories that fit your needs.
- Resources and Trainings: Access all of NLC’s most recent reports, toolkits, and trainings all in one place.
- Upcoming Events: Don’t ever miss an upcoming meeting, webinar, or conference again! Easily save the date for events that cover topics you are looking to learn more about.
- Advocacy Center: NLC used our voice to help strengthen America’s cities, towns, and villages. See what initiatives our team is working towards and easy ways for you to help in our brand-new Advocacy Center.
- Current Initiatives: Your one-stop shop to finding all the opportunities you can take advantage of through NLC including grant programs, peer networks, leadership positions, technical assistance opportunities, and more.
Take a look around and we hope you enjoy the new and improved website.