Master of Public Health (MPH@GW)
The MPH@GW program is delivered through dynamic technology that allows for a fully interactive, face-to-face online learning experience. MPH@GW students have access to:
- Education from renowned public health professors.
- Rigorous coursework that fits a flexible schedule.
- Real-world experience through community-based field work.
- Intimate social interactions with professors and classmate.
- The opportunity to work with professors with a wealth of experience throughout Washington D.C.'s top public health organizations.