Sharing Data for Better Results
NLC and Stewards of Change have released Sharing Data for Better Results: A Guide to Building Integrated Data Systems Compatible with Federal Privacy Laws, an interactive toolkit to help local elected officials, agency leaders and city staff use integrated data to improve city services.
- Find the balance between privacy rights and the delivery of effective services.
- Keep the public informed.
- Ensure compliance with relevant federal laws and regulations.
- Operate more efficiently to improve outcomes for residents.
- Health Care
- Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- Human Services and Criminal Justice
Publication of this toolkit was made possible by the generous support of the Annie. E. Casey Foundation.