Socrata is the leading company in open data and government performance and for more than 100 governments and organizations on five continents. Delivered as turnkey cloud services, Socrata’s data consumerization products help organizations unlock data and transform it into useful information that everyone can easily access, visualize, share, and reuse.
- The Socrata Open Data Portal™ simplifies data movement by making it easy to upload, query, analyze, visualize, and share.
- Socrata Open Performance™ not only helps you set goals, but measure their impact against data, perform broad analysis, and share your results automatically.
- With Socrata API Foundry™ you can build robust, flexible, customized APIs in minutes, and ensure that your data is easily available to developers.
- Socrata Open Data API™ (SODA) makes every Socrata-hosted data-set uniformly accessible, searchable, and easy to combine with other web services.
- Data hosted on Socrata enters an ecosystem where the brightest minds in the world can analyze it, create products, and share it back again.
Customer Success Stories and Product Overviews
- Watch a two-minute overview of how Socrata helps customers improve performance, solve problems, and engage citizens.
- See a short video on how Socrata’s GovStat Dashboard helps customers set and track smarter goals.
- Hear from customers about their successes and tips through our webinar series.
Best Practices on Open Data and Government Performance
- Read our comprehensive Open Data Field Guide outlining how to ensure that an open data program effectively serves both citizens and constituents
- Check out the Government Performance Field Guide for tips on how we support customer transparency and performance initiatives
- Read case studies and spotlights about Socrata customers
- Learn about our products and explore resources such as guides and whitepapers
- Read Open Innovation, our quarterly magazine about the Open Data Movement
Subscribe to Socrata Headlines for ongoing updates
Customer Innovators like the country of Kenya, the cities of LA, Chicago, New York, Seattle, San Francisco, and Nashville, the United Nations Development Programme, the Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services, and the Department of Health and Human Services have all chosen Socrata as the data sharing platform for their open innovation initiatives.
83 King Street, Suite 107
Seattle, WA 98104
Primary Contact for Local Government Officials:
Brian Aylward, Association Marketing Manager
255 S King Street, Suite 1100
Seattle, WA 98104