Renew your membership with the National League of Cities to remain a part of the powerful network of over 2,000 cities, towns, villages, and boroughs - plus the state municipal leagues - working for constant improvement in America's communities.
Renewing your membership is simple! If your city has received an invoice from NLC, simply submit payment via check or credit card according to the instructions on the invoice. If you have not yet received an invoice but would like to renew, please email or call Member Services at (202) 626-3100 or toll-free at (877) 827-2385 for assistance.
Remember that all elected officials and municipal staff are covered in your membership - be sure to make the most of your dues and get everyone involved in NLC.
NLC Member Benefits:
- Receive The Weekly, our email publication, and other program-specific e-newsletters to stay ahead of the curve.
- Get discounted rates for NLC conferences and seminars: City Summit in the fall, Congressional City Conference in the spring, and leadership training seminars.
- Participate in programs to save your city time or money through NLC's Savings and Solutions Programs, most of which are free to members.
- Get involved with a Policy Committee and help develop NLC's policy positions.
- Join a Member Council, Constituency Group or other networking group and share ideas to improve your city.
- Sit in on a webinar on on a variety of topics.
- Access a wealth of resources including action guides, toolkits, research reports, policy analysis, and more on a variety of topics.
- Stay on top of federal activity affecting your city through Legislative Action Alerts and biweekly Federal Relations Updates.