Join the National League of Cities and become part of a powerful network of over 2,000 cities, towns, villages, and boroughs - plus 49 state municipal leagues - working for constant improvement in America's communities.
Joining NLC is simple! Complete the Membership Application according to the instructions and submit to Member Services via mail, email or fax. Consult the dues schedule on the last page of the application for rates. Remember, your municipality's dues cover participation by all elected officials and municipal staff in the organization.
NLC Member Benefits:
- Receive The Weekly, our email publication, and other program-specific e-newsletters to stay ahead of the curve
- Get discounted rates for NLC conferences and seminars: Congress of Cities & Exposition, Congressional City Conference, and leadership training seminars
- Participate in programs to save your city time or money through NLC's Enterprise Programs, many of which are free to all members
- Get involved with a Policy & Advocacy Committee and help develop NLC's policy positions
- Join a Member Council, Constituency Group or other networking group and share ideas to improve your city
- Sit in on a webinar or audioconference on select topics
- Access a wealth of resources including action guides, toolkits, research reports, policy analysis, and more on a variety of topics
- Stay on top of federal activity affecting your city through Legislative Action Alerts and biweekly Federal Relations Updates