Related presentations, including those given by featured guests at Policy & Advocacy Committee meetings.
2014 PSCP Summer Policy Forum - Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Putting the Community in Policing - Todd A. Miller, Director of Public Safety, City of Mankato, Minnesota and Chair of the International Association of Chiefs of Police's (IACP) Community Oriented Policing Committee
- Balancing Public Safety and Privacy Rights in the Digital Age - Benjamin Feist, Legislative Director for American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Minnesota
- Ramsey County Mental Health Court:Working with the Mentally Ill Defendant - Judge William H. Leary, III, Judge John H. Guthmann and Brandi Stavlo with the Minnesota Judicial Branch 2nd District Mental Health Court Program
- Building Supportive Communities For Youth and Youth Coordinating Board Downtown Youth Worker Engagement Project - Josh Peterson, Youth Intervention and Outreach Coordinator, Minneapolis Health Department
- FirstNet Update July 2014 and Fact Sheet for Elected Officials- Scott Somers, PSCP Chair and Councilmember, Mesa, Arizona