Please follow the instructions below to sign-up for the Institute for Youth, Education and Families Monthly E-Newsletter and any other NLC communications that you would like to receive. You can change your NLC communication preferences at any time by logging in to myNLC.
Instructions for e-newsletter sign-up:
- To sign-up for the YEF Institute Monthly E-newsletter, you must have an account on myNLC. Go to the MyNLC page (https://my.nlc.org/eweb), and click Create Account. Enter your email address and click Search.
- If you are already in our database, an email will be sent to you asking you to set your password. If you are not in our database, try searching by city and organization, and if you still do not appear in the system, create a new login account with the appropriate city or organizational affiliation. An email will be sent asking you to set your password.
- Once you have set your password, enter your email address and password on the login page and hit Go.
- After you have signed-in, click "E-Newsletters" on the bottom left side of the screen under the Resources heading.
- On the E-Newsletter management page, select the Institute for Youth, Education and Families Newsletter and any other NLC communications you would like to receive. Click Update when you have completed your selections.
Questions? Michael Karpman (202-626-3072, firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tim Mudd (202-626-3074, email@example.com) are available to walk you through the sign-up process step-by-step.