The National League of Cities Associate Members Program is designed to meet the needs of corporations and other organizations which do business with, and need to know, what is going on in the nation's cities and towns. Associate Membership can provide the edge your organization needs in the competitive local government marketplace of products, services, and ideas.
Recognition of Membership
- Receive a listing on the NLC website - Your organization will be listed in an Associate Member roster on the NLC website, including a link to your website.
- Recognition in an NLC publication - Current Associate Members will be recognized annually in an NLC publication.
Marketing Discounts and Networking Opportunities
- Participate in and stand out at NLC conferences and events - Receive recognition with and access to city leaders, including:
- The current member rate to the two NLC annual conferences: the Congress of Cities & Exposition and the Congressional Cities Conference (unlimited number of discounted registrations)
- Discounted exhibit booth fees at the Congress of Cities & Exposition and be recognized as an Associate Member with your booth listing in the conference program book
- Reach a broad audience - Use discounted advertising to reach a broader audience of city officials
- Reach your target market directly - Use discounted mailing lists to pinpoint your message and reach elected and career officials with your targeted message
- Stay current on the news affecting cities - Receive two complimentary subscriptions to NLC publications and stay on top of the latest issues and trends affecting local governments