A new payment solution for cities offered by the National League Cities and administered by PFM Financial Services, LLC (PFM) brings cost savings and efficiencies to city purchasing.
The NLC P-Card Program offers a cost-free payment mechanism that simplifies the traditional requisition process and lowers costs associated with purchasing products and services. In addition, cities earn cash rebates on their P-Card purchases when their annual spend meets or exceeds $50,000.
This NLC webinar will provide an overview of the NLC P-Card Program, including:
- What is a P-Card and what makes the NLC P-Card unique
- Bringing efficiencies to the payment process
- Ability to integrate data into existing financial system
- Web based management solution
- Cash rebate schedule
- Program implementation process
- City case study – Galesburg, IL
- About PFM Financial Services, LLC
• Marc Shapiro, Program Director, Corporate Programs, National League of Cities
• Kelly J. Smaldone, Senior Managing Consultant, PFM Financial Services LLC
• Gloria Osborn, Director of Finance and Information Systems, Galesburg, IL
The schedule for this event is not yet available.
Hotel information for this event is not yet available.
The presenter list for this event is not yet available.