With the drawn down of troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, cities and towns will welcome home more than 1 million veterans. These men and women will join the more than 20 million veterans in the United States who have served our country since World War II who are already a part of our communities. Like everyone, veterans need accessible and affordable homes as foundations for success and reintegration.
To help cities meet the housing needs of all veterans, the National League of Cities is hosting a webinar focusing on the solutions to provide housing for disabled veterans across the “disability spectrum”.
- Elisha Harig-Blaine, Senior Housing Associate (Veterans & Special Needs), National League of Cities
- Majority Floor Leader Toni Atkins, CA State Assembly, San Diego, CA
- Mayor Richard Berry, Albuquerque, NM
- Becky Kanis, Director of the 100,000 Homes Campaign
- Vice-Mayor, Jan Vargo, Huber Heights, OH
The schedule for this event is not yet available.
Hotel information for this event is not yet available.
The presenter list for this event is not yet available.