Business Begins With NLC
Present your products, services, and solutions to more than 2,500 mayors, council members, administrators, city managers, and department directors who have the influence to impact business decisions in their communities. Last year, 380 exhibit booths were showcased, totaling over 38,000 sq. ft. in space!
Four days of workshops, training, tours and roundtable discussions on topics critical to municipalities ensure that the audience of city leaders can help you reach business development goals by presenting your company/organization's expertise and solutions to decision makers in their cities and towns. Major topics that will be covered include economic development, public safety, finance, infrastructure, sustainability, transportation and more.
- Pre-show visibility on NLC's main conference website, including a link to a searchable listing of all exhibitors.
- All conference registrants will receive a pre-show notice directing them to the exhibitor listing on the website.
- Dedicated access to conference delegates through specially scheduled exhibit floor time featuring no competing NLC workshops or general sessions, including two conference-wide luncheons in the exhibit hall.
- Increased visibility available for exhibitors who add on exhibit hall-related sponsorship opportunities.
- Exclusive opportunity just for exhibitors to add on a Vendor Theater and the opportunity to apply for a Sponsored Solution Session at a reduced rate.
Standard Booth Package:
- 8 foot back drape and 3 foot side drape
- 4 exhibitor badges for each 10 x 10 foot space
- Post-conference attendee roster
- In-line booths receive a 7" x 44" Identification Sign