Established in 1976 as a forum for communication and information exchange among Hispanic local government elected officials and NLC colleagues, the Hispanic Elected Local Officials group provides training and networking for its members.
Attend this year’s Summer planning retreat to:
- Enhance your network with Latino elected officials and national leaders
- Learn more about issues by engaging in special seminars that address water usage and conservation, infrastructure development and ethics
- Strengthen your governance skills
- Attend the HELO Board of Directors Meeting
- Find solutions to challenging problems in your hometown
- Consider becoming a future leader in HELO
Board of Directors Meeting
Water Use and Conservation, Part 1
Water Use and Conservation, Part 2
Ethics in Local Government, 101
What You Need to Know about NLC
Group Luncheon and Retreat Wrap-Up
New Tropicana Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
Accommodations are provided at the New Tropicana Las Vegas, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas strip, the New Tropicana is just three miles from McCarran International Airport and equipped with a 60,000 ft. conference center and other amenities. It also has a variety of award-winning dining options.
Use the group code SNLC14 and reserve your hotel room by July 25th to take advantage of the reduced rates.
Book your room
The presenter list for this event is not yet available.